As the name suggests, HANDYNEB CLASSIC is a conventional yet powerful and reliable nebuliser. It comes with a powerful compressor and matched nebulizer kit that facilitates the medication to atomize into fine particles faster, they reach to your respiratory tracts more effectively and resulting in better medication compliance.MEDTECH HANDYNEB CLASSIC is BPA free hence, assuring you a clean quality. The fixed baffle ensures that there are less parts to manage so chances of nebulizer not functioning because of baffle lossis eleminated provides you with a clean experience while using. This nebulizer is absolutely a compact one, its light weight and low noise level makes HANDYNEB CLASSIC pretty easy to use.
• Medtech nebulizers are Handy in usage- Being small and portable, the device features an ergonomic grip for easy handling. It is very easy to use and all family members can use it conveniently.
• Thorough inhalation of respiratory medications prescribed by doctors. The device is designed to convert saline water and medications of different viscosities into an aerosol mist. This facilitates the medicines to reach deep into the lungs with maximum absorption.
• Powerful compressor and matched nebulizer kit, ensures medication is atomized into fine particles faster reaching respiratory tracts more effectively and resulting in a better medication compliance.
• Reliable Piston Compressor suitable for Indian Climate. Light Weight, Low Noise level, Compact.
• The best feature about the device is that it is easy to operate and can be conveniently used by children and old people.
Nebulizer is easier to use as compared to the inhalers, you just have to place the mouthpiece in your mouth and breathe in the medicine
|Type of Compressor||Piston|
|Pressure||Maximum 2.5 bar|
|Air Flow||Minimum 8 LPM|
|Noise at 1 meter||Less at 60 dBA|
|Operating Times||60 min ON 30 min OFF|
|Particle Size||MMAD Approx. 2.13um|
|Power Supply||220 V AC 120 V AC 220 V AC 120 V|
|Power Consumption||90-watt maximum|
|Dimensions / Weight||140mm x 146mm x 101mm, 1.35kg approximate|