<b>Medtech BP Monitor</b><br>Model: BP09N
Medtech BP Monitor
The force created by the movement of blood throughout your body is called blood pressure. When your heart beats, the blood pressure increases, pushing blood through your arteries. When your heart relaxes, the pressure goes down. This is why blood pressure is measured using two numbers. Most patients use the best blood pressure monitors at home to manage either hypertension or high blood pressure. Thankfully, with the Medtechlife top blood pressure monitor, monitoring one’s blood pressure can be straightforward.
The Medtechlife Best automatic BP Monitor BP 09N is an upper-arm type monitor with a large LED display that can be powered via 4 AAA batteries or USB port. The inflation and deflation are fully automatic and has 99×2 group memory for double users. It is ideal for monitoring blood pressure at home, at work, or even while travelling.
- LCD Digital Display
- Cuff Size : 220~420mm or 220-320mm
- WHO Function
- With USB Port (can be used without battery)
- Memory: 90X2 groups (double users)
- Fully automatic inflation and deflation
- Material: ABS + Large LED display, easy to read
- Power Source: Internal-DC 6V (4xAAA) External-DC6V
- Automatic Power off : In 90 seconds
- Light Weight : 240g (Batteries not included )
Measuring blood pressure to avoid cardiovascular disease, which is leading cause of death.
|Display||LCD Digital Display|
|Measuring principle||Oscillometric method|
|Measuring localization||Upper arm|
|Pulse||±5% of reading|
Wearing the Cuff
- 1 Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 Arm Cuff
- 4 AAA Batteries
- 1 User Manual